* For those who were NOT a member this previous year, Click the "Joining TACHE" link on the left to join for the 2016-2017 school year.
* To RENEW your last year's membership, bring cash or check to one of the RENEWAL meetings on the Calendar. You can bring the Membership Agreement with you or we will have them there.
* Bylaws and Membership Agreement have been updated and posted. They are posted here for you to review at your convenience.
* Fees will stay the same at $45 for the July 1 - June 30 year.
* Included in your membership price is the opportunity to get free tickets to Splash Kingdom for the KickOff Event. (Tickets are first come first serve, but did not fill up last year.) August 7th. The absolute last day to renew or join TACHE in order to be eligible for the KickOff Event is August 4th AT the Scroll Meeting.
Thank you for visiting our Web site! Our association coordinates activities of interest to its membership in Tyler, Texas, and surrounding vicinities. We rely strictly on our parent volunteers to make these things happen for our members, so the activities may vary each year. By the end of the school year, we usually have 300 member families who are dedicated to the God-called task of educating their own children.
There are many activities for kids and monthly Moms' Night Out (dinner and a speaker) coordinated through our active member-only web site with forums and a calendar of events. Interesting field trips for all ages, Recognition Night, high school graduation, annual book sale, and other activities are also offered during the school year. High school Classes often have their own service and fellowship projects going, and a private forum is available for each class on the website.
We also post a great variety of class offerings from the community. Examples are private piano lessons, Caldwell Zoo education classes, science classes and labs, homeschool sports teams and information from the quasi-homeschool private schools and co-ops.
Most all of TACHE's activities involve parents and children (exceptions might be activities for teens). If a parent must have another member watch over their children for a particular activity, a release form is required to be signed. We welcome families with children of all ages and ability levels to participate in our activities.
If TACHE sounds like a group where your family would feel at home, fill out the Prospective Member page. Then check our Calendar and attend one of mandatory Prospective Member information meetings. We look forward to meeting you!
In order to join TACHE for the first time:
- Complete this Prospective Member page.
- Check our Calendar and attend an informative Prospective Member meeting. These meetings are usually held at The Scroll Christian Bookstore. Please do not send payment without attending this meeting!
- Print the Member Agreement, fill it out and bring it with you to the meeting, along with your $45 dues (cash or check only).
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are here to encourage one another and will be glad to help any way we can. Information
Please note that we are an association of homeschooling families. If you have a service to offer to our community, use this news contact.
Click here for more Information