Branches Class Day Guidelines & Standards
GUIDELINES & STANDARDS
- Branches is a cooperative program. All member families understand that they must do their part to help Branches succeed.
- Branches is not a drop off program. A responsible adult must be present to care for your child(ren) at all times.
- All member families must sign up for volunteer jobs to participate in Branches. Each location has different requirements for the type and number of volunteer jobs needed. All volunteering adults must have successfully completed a background check through the company recommended by Branches; have read and agreed to abide by the Statements of Mission, Faith, and Education, the Guidelines and Standards, and the Code of Culture; and be approved to work at Branches.
- Parents and students must do their best to be on time to volunteer jobs and classes.
- If a volunteering adult is unable to fulfill a commitment at Branches, he or she must find a replacement or inform Branches’ leadership. All replacements must have successfully completed a background check through the company recommended by Branches; have read and agreed to abide by the Statements of Mission, Faith, and Education, the Guidelines and Standards, and the Code of Culture; and be approved to work at Branches.
- Volunteering member teachers must fill out a Class Proposal form in order to teach a class at Branches. To maintain the integrity of our mission and Christian identity, all teachers must affirm in writing that they desire to further the mission of Branches, their personal beliefs are consistent with the Statement of Faith, and they will act consistently with the standards set forth in the Guidelines and Standards and Code of Culture.
- Children are encouraged to wear the Branches t-shirts.
- Cheating, stealing, bullying, drug use, profanity, obscenity, sexual immorality, personal appearance or conduct contrary to one’s biological sex, dishonor to the Word of God, disrespect to the leadership of the group, or continued disobedience to the established standards of this group will not be tolerated.
- Branches is a nut-free campus.
- Please stay home if your child is sick and has any of these symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher within the last 24 hours.
- Signs of possible severe illness such as uncontrolled coughing, difficulty breathing, wheezing, persistent crying, or lethargy.
- Vomiting within the last 24 hours.
- Rash that has been accompanied by fever or behavior change.