Supplies are pretty basic.
Most supplies are class dependent but here is a general list of commonly needed supplies for 1st thru 12th grade:
1. A Backpack, every child would benenfit from having a backpack.
2. Something to write with (pens or pencils or both, make the best choice for your childrens ages and classes.)
3. Pencil Sharpener.
4. Something to color with (markers, colored pencils, crayons, again all or some make the best call for your childrens ages and their classes.)
5. Scissors, make sure your lefty has a correct type! (Prek-K and Up should have a pair of scissors in their backpack safety scissors for Prek-2nd please)
6. For 3rd and up something to write on, be it a spiral notebook, a divided trapper keeper binder, a composition book. (Class specific notebooks may be listed under the class descriptions)
7. Check your class descriptions for any other required items.
Preschoolers Need: a change of clothes/underwear and a snack in a labeled backpack/bag.
Early Learners Need: a change of clothes and underwear/diapers/wipes and a snack all in a labeled backpack/bag.
Nursery Kids Need: a change of clothes, diapers, wipes, binky etc in a labled backpack/bag.
Please label all sippy cups and bottles!!