STATEMENT OF FAITH
BEECH Statement of Faith
- There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things.
- The book of Genesis; Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John;
- “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.” Col. 1:15
- God is one Being, existing as the Trinity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- "The Father and I are one.” John 10:30
- “For the entire fullness of God’s nature dwells bodily in Christ…” Colossians 2:9
- God is Sovereign.
- “God will bring this about in His own time. He is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of Kings, and Lord of lords,” 1 Timothy 6:15
- The Bible is the word of God and the only infallible guide in faith and practice
- “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.” 2 Tim 3:16-17
- “The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path” Psalm 119:105
- That the death of Jesus on the Cross and his Resurrection provided for man's redemption.
- 1 Corinthians 15
- “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tested in every way as we are, yet without sin.” Hebrews 4:15
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. They are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” Romans 3:23-24
- Additional Biblical references reflecting BEECH’s beliefs and values:
- “You, however, are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God lives in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.” Romans 8:9
- “For this is the will of My Father: that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day” John 6:40