STATEMENT OF FAITH
BEECH Statement of Faith
- There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things.
- The book of Genesis; Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John;
- “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.” Col. 1:15
- God is one Being, existing as the Trinity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- "The Father and I are one.” John 10:30
- “For the entire fullness of God’s nature dwells bodily in Christ…” Colossians 2:9
- God is Sovereign.
- “God will bring this about in His own time. He is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of Kings, and Lord of lords,” 1 Timothy 6:15
- The Bible is the word of God and the only infallible guide in faith and practice
- “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.” 2 Tim 3:16-17
- “The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path” Psalm 119:105
- That the death of Jesus on the Cross and his Resurrection provided for man's redemption.
- 1 Corinthians 15
- “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tested in every way as we are, yet without sin.” Hebrews 4:15
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. They are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” Romans 3:23-24
- That God created the human race male and female and created marriage to exist between one man and one woman.
- “The Lord God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman, because she was taken out of man.’ For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.” Gen 2:22-24
- “And Jesus answered and said, ‘Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother, and be joined to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh’?’” Matthew 19:4-5
- “But from the beginning of creation, God made them male and female.” Mark 10:6
- Additional Biblical references reflecting BEECH’s beliefs and values:
- “You, however, are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God lives in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.” Romans 8:9
- “For this is the will of My Father: that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day” John 6:40