Who We Are
A safe place for homeschool families to learn, grow and make new friends.
We are a Christ-centered cooperative that provides a variety of educational and enrichment classes for homeschooling families of primary and secondary age children in a safe and loving environment. We co-labor with each other and God to achieve creative excellence by serving each other through our strengths.
Matthew 22:37-39: “Jesus replied, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
The actions and decisions of the Leadership Team of BHHC are governed by the following values:
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, is God come in the flesh. His death provides substitutionary atonement for our sins. He literally rose bodily from the dead and will literally come to earth again.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety (all 66 books of the Old and New Testament) is the infallible, inspired Word of God and will be the only scriptures used during co-op.
- We believe in, and accept by faith, the Genesis account of creation.
- We believe man is by nature sinful and is inherently in need of salvation, which is exclusively found by faith alone in Jesus Christ and His shed blood. Personal salvation comes to mankind by grace through faith.
- We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell.
- We believe the Bible defines marriage as being between one man and one woman.
We recognize that our group is made up of a diverse group of people whose commonality is the priority of homeschooling our children. For this reason, we do not require member families to sign a faith statement regarding their particular doctrinal beliefs. However, we do ask that member families abide by, and not dispute, the above values during their participation in BHHC.
We will be meeting on Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for 8 weeks. Our ninth week, we will meet in the evening for an Open House. If you are interested, check out the class descriptions and schedule. We look forward to meeting and interacting with you. Thank you for considering us in your homeschool journey.