If keeping a sick child home, remember that well children may only attend classes if their parent is on site. This means children will no longer be able to be accompanied by another family, neighbor or friend (see Overview section).
People with the following symptoms should not attend:
1. Fever (within the last twenty-four hours)
2. Colored mucus (yellow or green snotty nose)
3. Diarrhea, vomiting or nausea
4. Eye drainage
5. Virus or infection (known to be contagious)
6. Rashes (including bleeding diaper rashes)
7. Head lice
This is for the protection of the children and families involved, so we can continue to provide the highest quality program for all children. Please be considerate of others regarding your child(ren) and illnesses.