Dear TGIF Families,
If you plan to return to TGIF next year, it’s time to re-enroll your family. You may re-enroll beginning June 7th. The deadline for re-enrolling is June 17th. Our current host church remains Kirkridge at this time. Do not attempt to re-enroll before an email comes out through the forum. We will not get notified and your enrollment will not go through.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are certain your family will not be returning to TGIF, or if you experience issues re-enrolling. If you plan to skip the fall classes, but hope to return in the spring or following fall you will still need to re-enroll and pay the annual $65 membership fee to keep your current member status. Otherwise upon returning you will need to re-apply to the waiting list and wait for a spot to open, we currently have 67 families waiting. After re-enrollment for returning members closes, we will be opening enrollment for new familes on the waitlist.
- Login to the website at www.homeschool-life.com/md/tgif using your login id and password. A box will pop up saying you need to update your profile. Click ok, if not automatically directed to the form, click Profile at the top right of the page. Update and submit your family profile with any changes. Remember to change your child's grade and age for the 2023-2024 school year. If your child has graduated, please change their grade to graduate. Once you complete your changes click the Update button at the bottom of the page. If you do not click Update, you are not re-enrolled.
- Click Profile at the top of the page to go back into your family's profile. At the top, you will see the dates that you signed the Statement of Faith and Waiver, along with the dates you completed emergency forms for your children. If you need to update the emergency form, select "Edit Existing". If you need to add a new emergency form for an additional family member, select "Add New". Please do not submit the emergency form if there are no changes. If you have changes, or are adding a new form they will be printed and placed in the emergency binder, and then you will need to sign them on the first day of classes.
- New this year, please fill out the questionnaire titled "2023-24 Attendance Questionnaire". It is located on your family profile page near the top under forms. Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Once you update your profile, update emergency forms, and fill out attendance questionnaire, enrollment is complete for now. Payment of your membership fee and selecting your member job will be done later.
Just a few notes-
- Read the entire email sent on 7/07 with details for membership, and new requirements.
- If you have not completed a Statement of Faith, Waiver of Liability or Hold Harmless Agreement, please do so. Access them at the top navigation bar. These are electronic signatures and these forms only need to be completed one time for the duration of your membership. They will appear at the top of your profile page with the date you completed them.
- Do not register for a Member Job at this time. Once they are finalized a reminder and instructions will be sent when we get closer to registration. Complete the Member Duty Registration when it opens. This is just like registering for classes except you are choosing your member duty for the year. Click on Class Registration on the top navigation bar. You will see a list of member jobs for 2023-2024. Just click on the job you prefer and check the registration box.
- Payment is expected when we notify you through the forum that the invoice is ready. Do not pay auto emailed invoices until an email comes through the website forum. There may be changes, so we do not want payment until all classes are finalized. An email will come out on the forum by Terry or a board member instructing you to pay. Our preferred method is PayPal but if you would rather write a check, please make it payable to TGIF and mail it to Terry Delph. Further instructions on payment will come once registration closes.
- If you do not plan to re-enroll in TGIF next year, please send an email to Brittany so you will not get constant reminders.