How Enrichment Works
•Families must register and pay FAITH membership dues before joining the Enrichment program. We fall under the FAITH umbrella and are an additional option for FAITH families.
•Parents will choose to Teach/Assist, Assist or Assist/Cleaning Team. Following is a brief description of each option
• Teach/Assist - the parent chooses what type of instruction they feel comfortable with and what grade(s) they prefer to teach. The parent teaches a 1 hour block and may be needed to Assist a 1 hour block in another class. This leaves 1 hour to get to know other moms.
• Assist Only - the parent requests the grade(s) they would like to work with. Every attempt is made to place Assistants in the class(es) of their choice however this is not a guarantee. The parent assists in two or three 1 hour blocks as needed for the schedule.
Assist/Cleaning Team - Parents will assist in a classroom for 1 or 2 hour blocks each week (see Assist above). The Cleaning Team commits to stay after Enrichment to clean the church every other week. *We will have 4 volunteer spots with 2 volunteer families alternating meeting weeks.
Registration will close following a mandatory parent meeting. Following this meeting, the Enrichment Committee will create a schedule based on Enrichment needs and parent requests.
•The Committee will then email the schedules/assignments to the entire group. No changes will be made.
Cost for Enrichment:
Enrichment registration fees are $15/child for the first two children. Each additional child is $10.
FAITH Enrichment Vision and Direction Statement
Our Vision: To represent our Lord well, by diligently doing what is right. We want and expect that, as Christians, participants in Enrichment will conduct themselves in a godly manner, understanding that we do ALL that we do to the glory of God. (I Corinthians 10:31)
Our Direction: To provide quality classes that will be enriching the students’ education, while establishing relationships that will further each family’s homeschooling process.
• Teachers should be committed to their classes. This means being present at each class session and also preparing prior to each class session.
• Teachers will be expected to maintain discipline within their classes and to lead classes in such a way as to instill a sense of excellence and godliness into their students. Please read the By-laws.
• Teachers and Assistants are expected to arrive at Enrichment on-time: 12:30
• Classes will not be core subject material, but instead are intended to enrich your overall homeschool experience. Some classes may expect work to be done at home.
• Students will be expected to participate in classes and maintain appropriate behavior. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action which may include termination of eligibility for involvement in the Enrichment program.
Understanding that each family in the group is making their own homeschool journey, we will make every effort to come alongside each other in support, encouragement, and friendship.
Enrichment Committee 2021-22
Krista Voight - Schedule Coordinator
Haley Anderson - Treasurer/Secretary
Megan Hauke - Inventory/Ordering Supplies