FAITH Enrichment Vision and Direction Statement
Our Vision: To represent our Lord well, by diligently doing what is right. We want and expect that, as Christians, participants in Enrichment will conduct themselves in a godly manner, understanding that we do ALL that we do to the glory of God. (I Corinthians 10:31)
Our Direction: To provide quality classes that will be enriching the students’ education, while establishing relationships that will further each family’s homeschooling process.
• Teachers should be committed to their classes. This means being present at each class session and also preparing prior to each class session.
• Teachers will be expected to maintain discipline within their classes and to lead classes in such a way as to instill a sense of excellence and godliness into their students. Please read the By-laws.
• Teachers and Assistants are expected to be to Enrichment on-time: 12:30
• Classes will not be core subject material, but they will not be fluff either. At upper levels, teachers may expect some work to be done at home.
• Students will be expected to participate in the classes and maintain appropriate behavior. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action which may include termination of eligibility to be part of the Enrichment program.
Understanding that each family in the group is making their own homeschool journey, we will make every effort to come alongside each other in support, encouragement, and friendship.
Enrichment Committee 2020-21
Tesia Rivera - Co-coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org 270-735-9539
Ann Cheser - Co-coordinator - email@example.com
Liz Reyes – Financial Secretary/ Secretary
Krista Voight - Schedule Coordinator
Haley Anderson - Inventory