SHINE Homecoming Dance
7pm -11pm (doors open at 6:30)
14 y/o–19 y/o
Pezold Banquet Center
5701 Highway N
Registration Deadline: October 16th!
**SHINE is not responsible for students who choose to leave the dance early**
This dance is for all homeschoolers 14 and older. Each registered student is allowed to bring one paid non-homeschooled guest. For those attending SHINE St. Charles dances, please review the following guidelines and dress code. If you have any questions concerning specific dress code guidelines and/or would like feedback regarding a particular outfit in question, please email SHINE at email@example.com. A picture of the outfit in question is welcome and recommended to help determine if it meets the specified dress code. All guests attending that are not in compliance with dress code and/or display inappropriate behavior will not be admitted to the dance and/or asked to leave with no refunds issued.
**All attendees should dress for the formality of the occasion**
- Minimal to no cleavage should be seen
- No thigh high slits (at or below fingertips recommended)
- No bare midriffs
- No revealing cutouts in the chest or side areas
- No plunging necklines
- Dress pants, dress shirt and tie
- No jeans
- No athletic shoes
Students ARE NOT required to be a member of SHINE to participate in the dance.
To register please follow the steps below:
1. Click on "sign up now" tab below or Visit SHINE website at www.shinesc.org
2. Once on website, hover over "homecoming 2019" and click on the "homecoming 2019" drop-down box.
3. Complete general sign up information
4. Submit sign up information
5. Submit payment
If you have any difficulty or questions registering, please feel free to email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help.
Signup is currently closed.
The Signup Deadline for this event was 10/17/2019 – 12:00 AM CST