Request Registration Website Access
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
WACHE School is a ministry under the WACHE organization. If you'd like to try to register for the Fall 2022 semester of the school, head over to www.wacheweb.org and read about how to become a member of the organization and see if we would be a good fit for your family. WACHE organization membership is open to join now. With membership in the organization, you are eligible to participate in social events, field trips, Moms Night Out, etc. Fall 2022 School registration will happen at the end of May/beginning of June.
Please note: your request will not be submitted unless you have already been approved and accepted WACHE Membership before proceeding. Once that is completed and follow these steps:
- Read the current WACHE School Handbook. Specifically keep in mind that:
- WACHE School is a co-op and is not a drop off program. The only exception to this is the Teen IMPACT program.
- One adult must be on campus at all times when your child is at WACHE School.
- Each adult will have assigned participation duties every hour to help facilitate our co-op. You will also be expected to help with one of the following areas each week, and placed on one of these duties: set up crew, lunch duty, clean up/tear down crew, snack shack duty.
- Read the terms of service and click the checkbox indicating that you have done so and agree to them. By doing so, you are acknowledging and understanding that there are no refunds on any registration or class fees for any reason.
- Fill out your family information below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Submit the WACHE School Liability Waiver Form on this website.