Request Registration Website Access
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
- Read the current WACHE School Handbook. Specifically keep in mind that:
- WACHE School is a co-op and is not a drop off program. The only exception to this is the Teen IMPACT program.
- One adult must be on campus at all times when your child is at WACHE School.
- Each adult will have assigned participation duties every hour to help facilitate our co-op. You will also be expected to help with one of the following areas each week, and placed on one of these duties: set up crew, lunch duty, clean up/tear down crew, snack shack duty.
- Read the terms of service and click the checkbox indicating that you have done so and agree to them. By doing so, you are acknowledging and understand that there are no refunds on any registration or class fees for any reason.
- Fill out your family information below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Submit the WACHE School Liability Waiver Form on this website.
When your WACHE membership has been reviewed, and your family has been approved based on the order of your WACHE membership status and class availability, you will receive an approval email on June 2nd to give you your time slot to register for classes on June 3rd.