Request Registration Website Access
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
WACHE School is a ministry under the WACHE organization. If you'd like to register for the Fall 2023 semester of the school and have not already done so, head over to www.wacheweb.org and read about how to become a member of the organization and see if we would be a good fit for your family. Level 2 Membership includes the opportunity to participate in WACHE school classes, subject to availability.
Please note: your request will not be submitted unless you have already been approved and accepted WACHE Membership before proceeding. Once that is completed and follow these steps:
- Read the current WACHE School Handbook. Specifically keep in mind that:
- WACHE School is a co-op and is not a drop off program. The only exception to this is the Teen IMPACT program.
- One adult must be on campus at all times when your child is at WACHE School.
- Each adult will have assigned participation duties every hour to help facilitate our co-op. You will also be expected to help with one of the following areas each week, and placed on one of these duties: set up crew, lunch duty, clean up/tear down crew, snack shack duty.
- Read the terms of service and click the checkbox indicating that you have done so and agree to them. By doing so, you are acknowledging and understanding that there are no refunds on any registration or class fees for any reason. You will not be approved for registration until you've submitted this form.
- Fill out your family information below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Submit the WACHE School Liability Waiver Form and the WACHE Safe Organization on this website. You will not be approved for registration until you've submitted both of these forms.