Membership with Pathway
If you are interested in joining Pathway Homeschool Co-op, first read through our Parent Handbook. This outlines what we believe as well as how we conduct ourselves while participating in co-op. We will ask that you agree to abide by these rules and guidelines. Then explore our website and see if what we offer sounds like a good fit for you and your family.
If you had any questions that were not covered on the website, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel Pathway would be a good fit for your family, here's how to join us.
1. Click on the 'Join' link (on the top of the Home page) and fill out your family info. Click ‘add another child’ for each child that will be attending the co-op. Remember the user name and password that you create as it will become your login info after approval.
2. When complete, your application will be submitted for approval.
* Families may be invited to interview with Pathway Leadership prior to approval.
3. Once approved, you will receive an email invitation to 'Login' to our Pathway website. After logging in to your family account, submit all forms listed under the 'Forms' tab in the Left navigation bar.
4. Pay your Registration fees and submit your Background Check.
*Enrollment Fees Include:
- Family Registration: $150 per family
- Class Registration: $30 class fee per student
- Background Check: $12 (one for each member of your family over the age of 18)
- Materials Fee: teachers may have individual supply fees and these will be posted on your class registration.
5. Once these steps are completed, you will be ready to Register your children for classes when registration opens.
* Family fees will be due before you can attend classes and will show on your family profile after you register for classes.
Payments can be made directly from your Family page via PayPal.
Welcome to Pathway!!
Class Registration Priority
Enrollment fills up quickly and will be done in three registration periods, in this priority:
Teachers donate so much time and effort to help our co-op run smoothly. This is a way that we love to bless them and their families!
2. Current Members
Current Members in our co-op work in so many facets to carry the load. We are so thankful for them!
3. New Members
New Members bring fresh perspective, gifts and talents. We can’t wait to get to know you more!
All required Payments and Forms, including your Background Check, need to be completed and received by Pathway before you will be able to attend classes.
Once you pick a class, your child is to remain in that class for the remainder of the semester. Changes will be allowed on a case by case basis and only if requested by the teacher or if needed to ensure the best classroom experience for all students.
Our classes will have a max limit of students. This is decided by the teachers and/or classroom size and will be enforced so that all classes will have an appropriate number of students.
**For our weekly co-op classes, you will enroll for ALL classes (Fall, Winter and Spring) at the beginning of the year.