It’s an Art-Filled World: Adventures, Experiments and Exploits: Nature
Date – Time
July 23, 2020
– 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Hollabaugh Bros. Inc., Biglerville
545 Carlisle Road
Biglerville, PA 17307 US
Date: Thursday, July 23rd
Time: 10:00 - 11:30am
Cost: $15 per person.
Ages: Between 7 - 12 years old
Sign up: Register online or by phone at 717-677-8412. Space is limited.
Adventures, Experiments and Exploits will continue this year! We are excited to still be able to offer this program and are taking steps to ensure that all children and HBI staff stay healthy and have a great summer full of many adventures!
Here is what you need to know:
- This program is limited to 15 children, so make sure you register early to save your child’s spot. If you child is showing any signs of illness, please do not bring him or her to the program. If your child begins to show any signs of illness while at our program you will be called and will need to pick up your child immediately.
- With new summer recreation guidelines, we are encouraging adults to wear a mask in our market to shop but children do not have to wear a mask to participate in the program. Please note that our market is following the recommended CDC guidelines that you can find on their website here.
NOTICE: Hollabaugh’s Adventure Team recruiting adventure seekers!
- Between ages 7 and 12;
- Willing to spend 1.5 hours away from parents;
- Ready to participate in mad science;
- Inclined towards bold, daring feats;
- Able to read languages (dwavish, fairy, and old gnomish in high demand);
- Absolutely MUST be ready for adventure at all time.
If you feel you match these qualifications, have a grown-up sign your name to the Adventure List which can be found by using two great inventions: telephone and internet. Choose to come to one or all of our quests. Remember, the team needs you to succeed in our mission (which is supposed to be secret and not published on the great invention of the internet)!
- July 23rd 10 – 11:30 a.m. Nature: It’s an Art-Filled World You may think that art and nature have nothing to do with each other, but you couldn’t be more wrong! Adventurers all over the world have been using nature as their art supply store. Create your own cave painting and Aztec sundial. And to keep the creativity flowing, you will get to make your own sidewalk chalk!
- July 30th 10 – 11:30 a.m. Science Flying Objects Have you ever dropped an egg? I bet you did. I bet it made a mess. Have you ever tried to drop it without breaking it? Put on your mad scientist’s hat and create the unbreakable egg! Parachutes, landing gear or some other creation – which will you choose?
- August 6th 10 – 11:30 a.m. Cooking: Baked Treasure All good adventures must come to an end, but we will make an end that is worth remembering! It’s bold. It’s daring. It’s buried treasure! Well, actually, it’s not buried so much as baked (which makes it edible so that’s even better!).
Cost: $15 per program. Or register for all 9 programs and receive the 9th one for free.