How Do I Become a Member of UACH?
Membership for the 2022-2023 school year will begin June 1. To participate in fall classes, you must register before August 22, 2022. Spring class registration will open Dec 2022.
What do I need to do to become a UACH member?
Membership in UACH will be open to anyone:
- who agrees with and abides by the UACH Statement of Faith and UACH Bylaws & Policies and Procedures;
- who will abide by the Ohio homeschooling laws as stated in the Ohio Revised Code; and
- whose oldest homeschooled child reaches Kindergarten age for notification/enrollment purposes.
- Complete an application. Pay the annual dues and any class fees required by the group.
- Serve the group according to the Co-op Membership Requirements as stated in the UACH Policies and Procedures document.
Members are entitled to:
- access to members-only portions of the group’s website;
- all e-mail communications, including announcements of interest to UACH members and homeschoolers in general;
- full access to all UACH activities (support group meetings, classes & field trips, parties, etc.).
To begin the registration process, click the "Join" link at the upper righthand corner at the top of this page.
You will not be approved for membership on this website until we have received payment for your annual membership dues.