Request Membership in this Homeschool Group!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Membership Applications for New Members:
The Upper Arlington Christian Homeschoolers (UACH) requires the completion of their membership application & annual dues payment before approving web site membership (giving you access to our members' pages).
Please browse the Public Pages in the left side bar for information about this group. Before joining, however, please make sure you have read our Statement of Faith, Bylaws, and Policies documents and understand the kind of co-op we are as we have carefully and purposefully made clear what we do and how we do it. Links for these three documents are listed below. (You may need to right click, and then select "open" or copy into browser bar.)
Statement of Faith: https://www.homeschool-life.com/374/custom/13761
PROCESS TO BECOME A MEMBER:
- Submit this online 2-part membership application. *Please note, once you submit first part, you will be directed to some additional questions.
- You will be contacted by UACH leadership within 1-2 weeks
- Informal and brief phone or in person conversation to get to know eachother and discuss group participation
- You will be invoiced for membership fee (see below)
- Once your payment is received, you will be granted full access to the UACH website
(Note: current UACH members will have approval to use the members' pages of this website until their membership expires on 6/30/2022.)
Annual dues for the 2022-2023 year are from your sign-up date through 6/30/2023. You may join us for the second half of the year, after 11/30/22 for $30. We do offer a Paypal option for paying your dues online.