It is our intention to keep the program costs at a minimum and to be fiscally responsible. Therefore, PATH requires each family to participate in a volunteer capacity. PATH does not offer any discounted tuition for anyone, including members of the PATH leadership team. Teachers’ children will have free tuition only for courses they are teaching, in which their children are enrolled. The exclusion applies to tuition only. The teacher will pay any other costs associated with the course. After Orientation, all tuition that has been paid is non-refundable.
- Approximately 1/3 of your tuition is due by Orientation. If this payment is late, there will be a $50 late fee, and your child will not be able to attend the first class.
- The remaining 2/3 of your tuition are due on October 15 (1/3) and February 15 (1/3) respectively.
- The course costs are tuition, class fees and honorarium.
- Textbooks and other books are additional expenses and are the parent’s responsibility.
- In appreciation to the host church, each family has the opportunity to pay a facility honorarium, which is a flat fee of $25 per class. This is included in your tuition fee and then we write a check to Faith Church for the honorarium total.
- All tuition prices are based on a minimum of 8 students per course, excluding the teacher’s child enrolled in their course for free tuition. If enrollment drops to below 8 paying students, PATH reserves the right to:
1) offer the parents the option of paying additional tuition per student to keep the course,
2) ask the teacher to accept less pay,
3) a combination of the above two options,
4) cancel the course.
- Because the teacher contracts are signed in August, based on enrollment, if, for some reason your child needs to withdraw after Orientation, you will be required to pay for the full annual cost of the course(es).