Tier 2 Membership
*There is a $25.00 New Member Fee your first year only
Social Membership costs $40.00 per school year.
This membership is for those families who want to participate in all the social activites that CHOICE offers. Because CHOICE is a support group, each family is expected to participate and help as needed. We are all volunteers and it takes all of us to make things happen. There will be a phone interview as a part of the application process for Tier 2 Membership. As a member you will have access to the following:
- Care Team
- Our Care Team provides help during times of crisis for our families.
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- This is our most popular event of the year. CHOICE moms host a dinner and dance for our dads and daughters. This is a very special night.
- Field Day
- Our students enjoy a Field Day at the end of the school year, usually in April, where they play team games and just have fun.
- Field Trips
- Members of CHOICE plan a few different field trips each year to somewhere local that seems interesting to the students.
- High School Graduation
- High School Graduation is always in May. We have a nice ceremony every year with a special guest speaker.
- HSLDA Discount
- If you would like to join HSLDA, you will get a discount if you use CHOICE's discount number.
- Kindergarten Graduation
- Kindergarten Graduation is different every year because we have a different number of kindergarteners every year. We have a cute little ceremony and a small reception after.
- Mom's Night Out
- Our moms like to spend time together. Sometimes it is educational, but most of the time, we just have fun.
- Mother Son Event
- Each year we do something different. In the past, we have attended a Cavaliers football game, gone bowling, and went to get milkshakes.
- CHOICE has a prom each year that we have enough high school students interested in attending.
- Robotics Team
- CHOICE can help you start or join a robotics team if one is available.
- CHOICE offers a yearbook to help remember your school year. Students in high school can earn elective credits for working on the yearbook.
- Other Events
- Each year is different so we have different things we do every year. We rely on our parents to plan things to do.