Tier 3 Membership
ETC Membership costs $10.00 per person each semester, plus the cost of each class the student is taking.
For the 2021-22 spring semester, ETC will be held on Mondays at Oakdale Baptist Church at 6724 SC-24, Townville, SC 29689.
This membership is for those families who want to attend our weekly co-op classes. ETC stands for Enrichment Through CHOICE. Your family must first have a Social Membership with CHOICE in order to be able to apply to attend the co-op. There will be a separate interview as a part of the application process for ETC Membership. As a member you will have access to all of the benefits of the Social Membership plus:
- ETC is our weekly co-op classes. We have classes for all ages and all attending parents are required to teach or be a teacher's assistant. You can check our class schedule to see if there is anything that interests your family.
- More information can be found in our handbook:
For the 2021-22 school year, our events and activities will be held at Whitefield Baptist Church in Belton, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Anderson, and other places around Anderson and the Upstate.
The Social Membership benefits are:
- Care Team
- Our Care Team provides help during times of crisis for our families.
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- This is our most popular event of the year. CHOICE moms host a dinner and dance for our dads and daughters. This is a very special night.
- Field Day
- Our students enjoy a Field Day at the end of the school year, usually in April, where they play team games and just have fun.
- Field Trips
- Members of CHOICE plan a few different field trips each year to somewhere local that seems interesting to the students.
- High School Graduation
- High School Graduation is always in May. We have a nice ceremony every year with a special guest speaker.
- HSLDA Discount
- If you would like to join HSLDA, you will get a discount if you use CHOICE's discount number.
- Kindergarten Graduation
- Kindergarten Graduation is different every year because we have a different number of kindergarteners every year. We have a cute little ceremony and a small reception after.
- Mom's Night Out
- Our moms like to spend time together. Sometimes it is educational, but most of the time, we just have fun.
- Mother Son Event
- Each year we do something different. In the past, we have attended a Cavaliers football game, gone bowling, and went to get milkshakes.
- CHOICE has a prom each year that we have enough high school students interested in attending.
- Robotics Team
- CHOICE can help you start or join a robotics team if one is available.
- CHOICE offers a yearbook to help remember your school year. Students in high school can earn elective credits for working on the yearbook.
- Other Events
- Each year is different so we have different things we do every year. We rely on our parents to plan things to do.