CHOICE now offers two options for families that are interested in classes for their students. In order to participate in either, you must be a Social Member of CHOICE:
ETC (Enrichment Through CHOICE) Co-op Classes
**Click here to view our Current Classes: ETC Current Classes**
ETC Classes will be held on Mondays at Oakdale Baptist Church at 6724 SC-24, Townville, SC 29689. This is not a drop-off co-op. One parent must be on the premises at all times. Exceptions may be made for high schoolers that are driving, but will be approved on an individual basis.
ETC Membership costs $10.00 per student each semester, plus the cost of each class the student is taking.
There will be a separate interview as a part of the application process for ETC Membership.
We have classes for all ages, and all parents are required to teach or be a teacher's assistant (you may be an assistant your first semester, but will be expected to teach a class after that).
More information can be found in our handbook: ETC Handbook
ECHO (Enriching CHOICE Homeschool Opportunities)
**Click here to view our Current Classes: ECHO Current Classes**
ECHO Classes will be held on Thursdays at Whitefield Baptist Church at 207 Mitchell Rd, Belton, SC 29627.
This is not a drop-off co-op. One parent must be on the premises at all times. Exceptions may be made for high schoolers that are driving, but will be approved on an individual basis.
ECHO Membership costs $40.00 per family each semester. There could be small fees associated with some classes, but we will try to keep these as minimal as possible, and you will know about the fees before the semester starts.
We have something for all ages, and we ask that all parents help with at least one of the age groups. We also ask that each parent help lead at least one class, which is only one day per semester.
More information can be found in our handbook: ECHO Handbook
For the Social Membership, our events and activities are held at Whitefield Baptist Church in Belton, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Anderson, and other places around Anderson and the Upstate.
The Social Membership benefits are:
- Care Team
- Our Care Team provides help during times of crisis for our families.
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- This is our most popular event of the year. CHOICE moms host a dinner and dance for our dads and daughters. This is a very special night.
- Field Day
- Our students enjoy a Field Day at the end of the school year, usually in April, where they play team games and just have fun.
- Field Trips
- Members of CHOICE plan a few different field trips each year to somewhere local that seems interesting to the students.
- High School Graduation
- High School Graduation is always in May. We have a nice ceremony every year with a special guest speaker.
- HSLDA Discount
- If you would like to join HSLDA, you will get a discount if you use CHOICE's discount number.
- Kindergarten Graduation
- Kindergarten Graduation is different every year because we have a different number of kindergarteners every year. We have a cute little ceremony and a small reception after.
- Mom's Night Out
- Our moms like to spend time together. Sometimes it is educational, but most of the time, we just have fun.
- Mother Son Event
- Each year we do something different. In the past, we have attended a Cavaliers football game, gone bowling, and went to get milkshakes.
- CHOICE has a prom each year that we have enough high school students interested in attending.
- Robotics Team
- CHOICE can help you start or join a robotics team if one is available.
- CHOICE offers a yearbook to help remember your school year. Students in high school can earn elective credits for working on the yearbook.
- Other Events
- Each year is different so we have different things we do every year. We rely on our parents to plan things to do.