26th ANNUAL PROJECT FAIR
Date – Time
– 6:30 PM
Center Point Community Church
6590 Golden Gate Parkway
Naples, FL 34105 US
THE 26th ANNUAL PROJECT FAIR
Monday, March 16, 2020, 6:30pm
All CHEACC students are invited to participate in the 26th ANNUAL PROJECT FAIR, MARCH 16th, 2020 at 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Everyone, including the Public, is welcome to attend, but only CHEACC members may participate.
Science, History, Arts, Crafts..... there is no limit. All learning is welcome! Preschool to Seniors, we want to see what wonderful things you have created and what you have learned. REMEMBER: If YOUR PROJECT INCLUDES AN ANIMAL-- IT MUST BE CAGED AT ALL TIMES!!
Questions? Please contact CHEACC Treasurer & Board Liaison, CC Cameron, by email at cheacctreas@gmail.
Hope to see everyone there!
THIS IS A SIGN-UP EVENT... Please use the sign-up link below to reserve your table(s).
BEFORE YOU SIGN YOUR STUDENT UP FOR THIS EVENT... PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Only sign-up those who are PARTICIPATING in the Project Fair.
- Each sign-up should represent only ONE project fair entry -- even if there are multiple students within that project. When asked "Number Attending", enter the number of students involved in that particular project.
- If your children are each doing different projects, go through the sign-up process as many times as needed (NOT "edit my sign-up").
- PARENTS, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN YOURSELVES UP -- ONLY YOUR STUDENT(S) THAT ARE PARTICIPATING NEED TO BE ON OUR LIST.
- Step one of the sign-up does require the parent's first and last name and cell phone number. When you go to the second step, it will "auto-fill" the parent's name as the first entry. Just change the name to the participating student's name, and continue. The number you enter in "Number Attending" should match the number of students participating in that particular project.
- Please be careful when entering each student's name, because that is how it will appear on his/her certificate.
Friends, family and siblings are welcome, but you do not need to sign them up.
Project set up begins at 5:00pm
on Monday, March 16th
at the Center Point Community Church Gym
with the Project Fair beginning at 6:30.
No child care provided for this event.
**** LETTER FOR SOLICITING DONATED ITEMS FOR THE GOODIE BAGS ATTACHED HERE OR USE LINK BELOW ***
SIGN-UPS OPEN. Deadline to sign-up is 3/14/20.