• All ARCHE members are required to agree to the Beliefs We Hold in Common (found on our About Us page), all policies, including the Code of Conduct (see Policies and Procedures), and the decisions of the ARCHE Board of Directors.
• Members are expected to attend church regularly and have medical insurance or participate in a medical cost sharing plan.
• Each member family is required to register yearly and pay yearly membership dues. ARCHE’s year runs from July 1st – June 30th .
• All members are required to serve to meet the needs of the ARCHE community. If members do not sign up to plan, organize, help or participate in our classes, events, or groups then activities are subject to cancellation.
• Guest memberships are available for special teachers who would like to serve the homeschool community but are not actively homeschooling. Please contact a board member for more information.
Membership dues for the 2023-2024 school year are $100. Half year memberships are available in January at a cost of $75. Membership dues cover the cost of liability insurance, church usage, and miscellaneous expenses and are subject to change year-to-year. Membership dues do not include the cost of classes or special events.
How to join
If membership application is open, you will find a JOIN button on the top right corner of the homepage. If you are accessing our website from a mobile device, there will be an icon that looks like a person with a plus sign. Once your membership application has been approved, you will be able to log-in to the website, sign up for classes and events, and pay your membership dues.
For further questions, please see our FAQ page or contact a board member at firstname.lastname@example.org