In lieu of our "Interested Member Meeting", which typically takes place in May, you may watch our Youtube video presentation for information about the ARCHERS Homeschool Group.
New member registration begins May 15th and closes June 15th. Click on the "Join" button at the top of the page to start your registration!
If you have any additional questions, you may contact our membership coordinator, Harbene, at email@example.com.
Interested Member Presentation
COVID 19 updates/cancellations
- Our "Homeschool How-To Meeting" has been cancelled. You may find general homeschooling information by clicking HERE.
- Stanford Achievement Testing has been cancelled.
- The New & Used Curriculum Fair has been cancelled.
- CLICK HERE to read information from HSLDA regarding changes to homeschooling requirements for the 2019-20 year.
Fox 8 Pledge of Allegiance
Each year ARCHERS hosts events in which the public is invited. Listed below are the events, as well as the month that they usually occur. Please check the calendar for exact dates.
- Homeschool How-To meeting – April
- Stanford Achievement Testing – April
- Interested Member meeting – May
- New Member registration – May
- New & Used Curriculum Fair – June