Our Mission Statement
We strive to uphold God’s Word in every aspect of our learning environment; teaching our children, serving others, and encouraging one another as we all endeavor to train our children up in the Lord and set them on the strait and narrow path.
Our Mission Verses
Jer 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
1 Cor 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
Our Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the only inspired and infallible written Word of God.
- There is one living and true God who exists for all eternity in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (The Trinity).
- All men are sinners and in need of salvation.
- Marriage is a union between a man and a woman ordained by God
- The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the cross for the penalty of our sins, rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven.
- We are saved by grace through faith, which is a gift of God, not of our own works. Those who confess that Jesus is Lord, and believe in their hearts that He rose from the dead, will be saved.
- The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ and works in all people to bring them to faith and obedience and dwells in believers equipping and empowering them for lives of holiness and faithful service.
- That our hope is not in the things of this world, but on our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have received eternal life and whom we seek to glorify.