GLHEA - About us
GLHEA is a Christian organization with Christian leadership. GLHEA exists to provide information for ALL families interested in home education, to facilitate communication among homeschoolers in the area, and to organize specific activities for these homeschoolers.
6 issues of Home Sweet School newsletter.
Titus 2/ Moms' Night Out Meetings- held during the school year to encourage, educate, and edify the homeschooling moms in this area.
A website full of news, updates, classified ads, personal webpages for families, and much more.
Weekly email updates to keep you abreast of new developments.
Discounts Available at Local Stores
1. Barnes and Noble: 20% off items used in classroom. Fill out application in store and they will give you a card to present each time you purchase items.
2. JoAnn’s: A 15% discount. Go online and sign up for their teacher’s rewards: http://www.joann.com/ teacherrewards. They will send you a card in the mail that you will have to “validate” on your first visit. You need a photo ID and your GLHEA card.
3. Michaels: A 15% discount will be given off your total of non sale items. Just present GLHEA card at checkout.
4. Office Depot: 4% back Teacher Rewards. Sign up in store or online for their Office Depot Rewards Program. Choose “Teacher” under “What type of account?” Additionally, emails will be sent specifically for teacher’s letting you know about specials, Teacher Appreciation Day, etc…
5. Staples: Teacher Rewards. Up to 5% back.Sign up in store or online for their Staples Rewards Program. Choose “Teacher” under “What type of account?” Additionally, emails will be sent specifically for teacher’s letting you know about specials, Teacher Appreciation Day, etc…
6. Von’s Book Shop: You can purchase a discount card for $5.00. This provides a 10% discount each time you use it. It is good from August to the following August.
Memberships are for one year and run August to July. The cost is $10 anytime you join. If you pay via PayPal the cost is $11. To join for the first time, start here.
To renew, please go here- "Renew"
If you have spent some time on the public pages and still have questions, please feel free to contact the GLHEA Board: [email protected]
Jason and Melanie Portlock, Steve and Lynette Wanner, Jeanna Romein, & Tina Grenard.