Our 2020-2021 PACE year begun the pre-scheduled fall semester, September 4, 2020. We have prayed and feel confident that this is the direction that Our Heavenly Father led us to. We opened under the direction of a Senior Medical Consultant who provided us with comprehensive guidance to our organization in the planning and execution of prevention strategies related to the COVID 19. This has allowed us to thrive and take prudent preventive precautions to protect our teachers, children, and members. All members will be invoiced an additional $20 to contribute with this service.
By engaging in our process and understanding PACE’s needs and specific concerns they formulated rational recommendations based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, Florida Department of Health, American Academy of Pediatrics, Florida Department of Education, and published medical data and current published medical data.
The PACE Board wants you to know that It is very important to us that you feel comfortable returning during our reopening Phase. We fully support those that would like to give their families some more time. Whether you opt out of a month/semester, register for Support membership to remain in the loop, or choose in person Enrichment classes, we are here to support the homeschool community, and we care.
Please remember to follow PACE’s / Riverside's reopening plans. Also, if you choose in person Enrichment classes you are coming at your own risk.
PACE Membership Registration Options
P.A.C.E. Enrichment and P.A.C.E. Support Group
At Riverside Baptist Church 10775 SW 104th St, Miami, FL 33176
For membership click on "Request Membership" above or on the link below:
Fall or Spring Registration Open for all Support & Enrichment Families!
To sign-up for either Support or Enrichment:
1. Click on this link, and fill out the information.
2. Then you will be directed to Paypal where you pay your P.A.C.E. Family Membership of $50.
Registration Details Continued
3. Within 7 days, you will be notified by a Board Member of your approved membership.
4. A Board Member will help you register for a class(es), either via phone call or at Enrichment on your first day of class.
5. Print & fill out the appropriate semester form. Form must be on one sheet (back & front)
6. Submit completed form to the office.
7. Purchase t-shirts online and pick-up will be in the office on our first day of class.
*All P.A.C.E. Enrichment Members must attend a mandatory orientation.
2021 Late Iowa Testing
For Members Only!
PACE ID CARDS
New/Used Book Fair & Workshop
Cancelled due to Corvid-19!