MHEA MISSION STATEMENT
* Our overall emphasis is to have a Godly approach in all that we do and to cheerfully share our God-given gifts with one another. Members must understand that it is a Christian support group and will be run according to biblical principles. MHEA's statement of faith professing our beliefs can be found on our website.
* Members are encouraged to attend monthly meetings to receive the full benefit of being apart of MHEA. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, September through May from 6:00-8:00 pm unless otherwise noted on the calendar.
* Members may invite guests to the monthly meetings, but each guest may attend only one meeting per year.
* Members are required to contribute their time and/or talents to MHEA in some capacity throughout the year.
* Members should utilize the Band App as the primary communication source for our group. Members are responsible for regularly monitoring the app for field trip,and activity information changes and for keeping their own contact information current.
* Members should recognize that we are all ambassadors for Christ and for home schooling families in our community and should act accordingly when organizing and participating in all outside activities.
* Membership dues are a voluntary contribution of $10 per semester.
* Members must understand and agree that MHEA is not a legally organized corporation, and therefore has no officers. In all group-sponsored activities, attendees, and members assume liability for their own actions, will not hold group leaders liable, and will rely on their own insurance or other means to cover any accidents which require treatment for themselves or their children.
* MHEA is led by a volunteer board consisting of: two Lead Coordinators, a Membership/Treasurer Coordinator, and a Gym Class Coordinator.
* Board members attend approximately three planning meetings each year to monitor progress in meeting the group's objectives listed in the mission statement and to review feedback from our membership.
*While we ask that members acknowledge their awareness/understanding of our statement of faith, we ask that any leaders acknowledge their agreement with it.