Moms' Support Groups
Moms' Support Groups meet the needs of YHSA's home schooling moms and friends through the contribution of ideas, provision of encouragement and the sharing of burdens with one another. These monthly meetings start at 7:00 pm unless otherwise noted, and run late. Most groups meet from September to May.
No child care is provided. Therefore, please make arrangements for your children at home. (Infants are always welcome!!) Members do bring a snack or a drink to share, but that is not expected of guests. We discuss anything and everything about home schooling. So bring your concerns for prayer, and come, laugh, and learn.
If you need more information about Moms' Support Groups, please contact Valerie Wickard at email@example.com. Please RSVP to the Moms’ Support Group leaders to let them know you will be attending.
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see location and date exceptions below.
- The Group will be meeting at an ALTERNATE LOCATION for September's and October's meetings, so please contact me and I will give you the information at that time.
- No meeting in December
- February's Topic - "Dating" Options for our Teens!
- December - Stocking Exchange
- We are viewing and Discussing Sonya Shafer's Learning and Living DVD series.
- ****All attendees are strongly encouraged to purchase a copy of companion study guide. https://simplycharlottemason.com/store/learning-living-notebook/