Moms' Support Groups
Moms' Support Groups meet the needs of YHSA's home schooling moms and friends through the contribution of ideas, provision of encouragement and the sharing of burdens with one another. These monthly meetings start at 7:00 pm unless otherwise noted, and run late. Most groups meet from September to May.
No child care is provided. Therefore, please make arrangements for your children at home. (Infants are always welcome!!) Members do bring a snack or a drink to share, but that is not expected of guests. We discuss anything and everything about home schooling. So bring your concerns for prayer, and come, laugh, and learn.
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see location and date exceptions below.
- Our group will not meet in June, July, or August. We will meet in May and start back up again in September.
- Please RSVP as usual
- No meeting in December
- February's Topic - "Dating" Options for our Teens!
- April's Topic - Curriculum Show and Tell
- May's Topic - Budget Decorating
- December - Stocking Exchange
- We are viewing and Discussing Sonya Shafer's Learning and Living DVD series.
- ****All attendees are strongly encouraged to purchase a copy of companion study guide. https://simplycharlottemason.com/store/learning-living-notebook/