WHAT IS RaiseRight??
Forget about traditional fundraisers that involve selling or spending extra money. With RaiseRight fundraising, families can easily earn for their non-profit organization while they shop. Simply use e-gift cards for everyday purchases and earn a rebate on each one at no additional cost.
Shop with RaiseRight is an ongoing fundrasier for CHSA families. When CHSA members purchase RaiseRight e-cards, they're purchasing gift cards that are used just like cash. The RaiseRight cards are issued by national and local retailers where many CHSA families already shop. These merchants want to support non-profit organizations, and in return ask you to support them by shopping with RaiseRight at their stores. Buy a $100 HEB e-card and you receive $100 of groceries while CHSA receives $2 donation. Last year all those $2 added up to over $6,600 donations.
CHSA members use RaiseRight to purchase everyday items like food, clothing, and gas (or purchase hotel cards for nationals). Every purchase earns revenue for CHSA that is divided with the family that purchased it - it's a win for CHSA and a win for the family! Money earned from e-cards sales can be used to pay your registration fees the following year.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- Go to Shop with RaiseRight.com OR Download the RaiseRight app on your phone
- Click Welcome, Guest login.
- Click Not Registered? Sign Up Here.
- Fill in your family information.
- Enter the CHSA enrollment code: B6A57BCA172L8 to create your account.
- Now you are ready to shop with RaiseRight.
- Click shop and browse the categories of retailers.
- To make future ordering easier, click Add to Favorites when you find your favorites.
- Only purchase the e-card options, as they are ready for immediate purchase!
HOW CAN I BUY AND USE MY GIFT CARDS RIGHT AWAY?
- MyRaiseRightWallet on the app allows you to use your existing e-cards, so you have access to e-cards immediately!