- Participant must be no older than 18 as of September 1 of the current season. If participant turns 19 on or before September 1, he/she is ineligible.
- Participant must receive at least 50 percent of his/her educational courses in a home environment under the instruction of his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s). (For students taking dual credit classes, consider adding extra classes at home in order to maintain compliance)
- Participant must not have graduated from high school.
- Participant must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA (on a 4-point scale) during the active season.
- See link for full eligibility guidelines: NCHC Eligibility Requirements