Basketball Home Page
CHSA 2019-2020 Basketball Registration
Please make sure to go to the Calendar and sign up your players, update your user profile so we can add you to the right team list and complete all the required online forms (parent & player guidelines, medical release form).
There will be forms to be completed during individual team meetings so a parent or guardian will need to attend Registration along with the player.
The day will consist of 3 parts:
All CHSA basketball meeting 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Individual team meetings 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Make sure to complete or bring the following items:
- Online Medical release form (if not submitted at summer practice or tryouts)
- Online parent/player guidelines form
- Birth Certificate, can be a certified copy as we will not be keeping, just scanning for all new players
- Register for a website ID (if new to CHSA), update profile if returning family.
- Checkbook or credit card
Stations: (after checking in, you can go to any available station).
- Volunteer will verify you have completed online forms.
- Confirm website registration (or register on the spot).
- Receive registration checklist to use at subsequent stations.
- Birth Certificate Scanning
- Confirm requested volunteer position or select one from list available
- Uniform Station
- Fundraiser Station-Drop off Sponsor shirt information, collect shoot a thon/Bucks for buckets form
- BV/JV - $540
- B14U - $500
- G14U -$500
- B12U - $500
- G12U& G10U - $250
- B10U - $350
Boys basketball practices will begin the week of September 16.
Girls basketbal practices will begin the week of September 30.
Gym locations are still TBD.