New Member Information
Thank you for your interest in LEARN, but LEARN is not accepting any new family membership requests at this time.
To request LEARN membership, please click the "Join" link at the top of the page and submit the required information. You also must pay the $9.25 annual membership fee when you request membership--if you do not pay the fee, your membership request will be denied.
Registration dates will be posted following the completion of the prior semester. Once you are a member of LEARN and the website, you will begin to receive emails from LEARN, including a notification of when you are able to sign up for classes.
PLEASE NOTE! All LEARN Classes are classified by specific age brackets. A student's age for Class Registration is determined by his/her age on the first day of the current semester (fall or spring) in which you are registering.
A student may ONLY register for classes in which he/she meets the age requirement. Although we offer preschool classes, all new LEARN families must have at least one child participating in the classes who is at least five years old by the first day of the current LEARN semester.
LEARN Website Benefits
- Cost for online membership is $9.25 per family, good from June 1 - May 31 each year
- Ability to register for semester classes
- A Homeschool Identification card is available for families to create student ID's.
- An HSLDA group discount is available.
- Online access to our family directory is provided.
- The site allows you to keep up-to-date with LEARN news and families