Request Membership for Southern Cross Christian Co-op (SCCC)
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Thank you for your interest in SCCC. We are a co-operative of Christian home-schooling families, striving to put God first. We want to honor Him with our lives and rest in Him for wisdom in raising and educating our children.
Southern Cross Christian Co-op is exactly that: a co-operative which needs the participation of each and every family involved. All families are required to participate in Support Group, a service position and fundraising.
Please complete all of the following sections. Your application for membership is only complete when your non-refundable registration fee is received and approved by the registrar and administrators. *There are capacity limits for each class for the 2021/2022 year.
2021-2022 SCCC Membership
1) Registration process
- Complete your families' information
- Read and agree to SCCC's Statement of Faith
- Electronically sign (both father and mother) SCCC's Waiver & Release
- Check to either grant or deny Use of Photographs
- Check to agree to SCCC's Disclipline Policy
- Check that you understand you wil be required to complete a Family Medical Registration Form before signing up children for classes in August.
2) Complete Family Medical Information Form (must be done every year) by class registration time in August.
3) Pay $30 Registration fee per family and $50/child non refundable Tuition Deposit.
$30 Registration Fee and $50/child non-refundable Tution Fee Deposit (remainder will be paid first week of September)