Thank you for your interest in ECHO of Tri-Cities, WA. Please be sure you have visited all of the other pages on this website before proceeding with the application process.
Our ECHO year begins in October and ends at the end of March. Classes are held Friday mornings at a church in Richland, WA. Parent Night will be on Tuesday Sept 19th, 2023, at 7pm. This is a required meeting for all of our families. New families will have their pictures taken for their aiding badges and important information about the upcoming year will be shared. To keep distractions at a minimum, we request that younger and active children not attend. Nursing babies and students 13 or older are welcome.
Fees and Payments
- There is a non-refundable family registration fee of $100 due at the time of registration.
- Tuition for the 2023-2024 ECHO year is $175 per student. This is broken into three monthly payments between October and December.
- Materials fees associated with each class are located on the class schedule as well as in the class descriptions, and are collected as a separate payment. Materials fees are a one-time payment before classes start.
The payment schedule is broken up into 5 installments:
- Submit your Registration Packet - The non-refundable Family Registration Fee of $100 is due.
- September 19th - All materials fees are due. (Non-refundable after parent night).
- October 6th - 1st 1/3 of total tuition is due.
- November 3rd - 2nd 1/3 of total tuition is due.
- December 1st - 3rd and final 1/3 of tuition is due.
Please note: A $10 late fee will be added for each week that payment is late. Any bank charges for bounced or Non-Sufficient Funds will also be added to your total amount due by December 1st. These dates are when totals are due, you may pay ahead of schedule if you would like.
Tuition refunds are based on the date and reason for dropping and are at the discretion of the ECHO Board.
This year we are only accepting cash and checks for payments.
ECHO was created to provide activities for independant Christian homeschoolers with limited opportunities in the community. Therefore, priority in class placement will be given to returning families, whose children are NOT participating in an ALE public school program (this includes CVA, MCP, Three Rivers Home-Link, K-12, etc.) followed by new families NOT participating in an ALE. We will then place returning and new families who ARE participating in an ALE.
Each student registers for three class periods.Partial enrollment is not offered at this time. We offer multiple class choices for 6-8 year olds, 9-12 year olds, and 13 years and up. Our preschool/kindergarten kids, 3-5 years (and potty-trained), remain in the same class together for all four periods and do not change classes.
Class sizes are limited. After we have received your completed registration and processed your paperwork, you will receive an email confirming the classes in which your child has been enrolled. If a first-choice class you signed up for is full, we will automatically put your child in their second choice during the same period.
We have limited space for enrollment. Please remember that returning ECHO families receive priority in class choice.
Once you have read, and understand the above listed pages, you will need to download, print, and complete our 2023-2024 Registration Packet, our Code of Conduct form, and our WA background check form (or Oregon background check form, if you reside in Oregon). Please mail these, along with your $100 non-refundable family registration fee to:
1360 N Louisiana St #A-110
Kennewick, WA 99336
Please print all forms single sided.
Oregon Resident Background Check - Oregon residents are also required to send a $33 payment for their state background check. Make checks to Oregon State Police.