VBHE HIGH SCHOOL SERVICES
HIGH SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
• Phone or email counseling for a four year high school plan recommendation for each VBHE high school student.
• Informational seminars held throughout the year about high school needs. (E-mails will be sent with information about these events.)
• Guidance Counselor will generate transcripts for each VBHE (Accountability) high school student.
• Students will receive a class rank according to grade, based on cumulative GPA. This helps students qualify for scholarships! Grades MUST BE submitted by deadlines for your homeschool to receive full benefits of this service.
• Guidance Counselor will direct parents to scholarship information and fill out scholarship applications for student if needed.
• Professional Transcript with the VBHE official seal. This seal is recognized amongst SC educational institutions.
Contact Tina Branton with HIGH SCHOOL Registration questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have general questions regarding VBHE Registration, email@example.com