COVID 19 Message:
Due to COVID 19, we understand the uncertainty of how our Summer and Fall 2020 will look. We are moving forward and making plans accordingly. If for any reason, we are unable to meet as we have planned, a FULL refund of fees paid will be given. A final decision regarding Fall 2020 classes will be made by August 31.