REACH is a group of around 100 moms, dads, and grandparents who
come together to share our talents and provide our children with enrichment
and academic experiences that we might not be able to give alone.
If you join REACH:
- you don’t have to change your whole home curriculum.
- you choose the classes that your children need (or want).
- your children will have access to a small classroom experience.
- your children will have the opportunity to interact with the same children every week.
- your High School Seniors can participate in a graduation ceremony.
- your family can enjoy pizza and park days with other REACH members.
- there are preschool classes and a nursery for your Littles.
When: Fridays from 9 a.m. - Noon
Dates: August 2021 - April 2022
Where: University Baptist Church in the Clear Lake area
There are 3 easy steps to joining REACH:
1. Click here to fill out and submit an application. Please be sure to fill out the waiver and parental consent forms.
2. After we receive your application you will be contacted for an interview.
3. Upon approval, you will need to pay a $100 deposit which will be applied to your membership fees. We will also conduct a background check and you will need to view a child safety video course.
If you have any questions you can reach us by email at [email protected]
We have been actively sharing our homeschooling adventure since 1996.
We look forward to meeting you!
And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man. - Luke 2:52