Online REACH Application
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
REACH Co-op is a volunteer organization focused on
raising up our children in the likeness of Christ.
Through fellowship with like-minded Christians,
we seek to glorify God and provide a Christ-centered
learning environment for our students.
Our families are from multiple denominations and
churches in the SE Houston area
and are all active members in the body of Christ.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note that this group meets at University Baptist Church
in Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas
Steps in the application process:
- Fill out the application below.
- We will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Upon approval, please complete the Parental Consent and Liability Forms.
- We will also send you a link to submit the required background check and child safety training video.
- There is a $100 deposit due after you have been approved. This will be applied to your membership fees.
Note: Understand that joining REACH Co-op is making a commitment to the other families in REACH to teach for the school year. Please, prayerfully consider whether you can make a commitment for the entire year. Of course, we understand that at times things happen unexpectedly, and a family will need to leave prior to the end of the year.
Fees: Membership fees are the material evidence of your teaching commitment to REACH families for the year and are not refundable after May 1st, of that school year. Your check will not be cashed until after acceptance.
Steps before applying:
- Read our Statement of Faith.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Read our Handbook including Peacemaking Guidelines.
Next, If you agree with our:
- Statement of Faith
- Teaching service commitment
- Mandatory attendance at semester meetings.
- Dress code and behavior guidelines
- Background Check Requirement
Then, you may proceed to the application process below.
If you do not agree, please do not apply.
Application Form Instructions
Keep a record of your User Name and password. (We suggest you put the year at the end.)
The following is necessary for either communication or administrative purposes.
- Include all attending children’s info, including birthdates.
- Choose Weekly Update – This is our weekly newsletter.
- Choose ‘Update to REACH members’.
- Choose ‘Student department’ boxes for each of your children.
Again, these 3 categories are necessary. Thank you for keeping up to date.
All children's info is hideable from the other families but needed for registration.
Notice the blue link for “Add Another” at the bottom of the ‘Child’ box. Please include all children, including those expected during that school year, but not born yet. Space must be saved for them in the baby preschool room.
The remainder of the forum categories are optional. They allow you to stay current on things such as prayer requests, as well as current homeschool opportunities. Another feature is your ability to post to the forum and ask questions about curriculum, look for a babysitter, and much more!
Thank you for showing that REACH Co-op is valuable to your family and we hope to be speaking with you soon.
REACH Co-op Head Coordinator