Statement of Faith
We believe the following basic Christian truths:
- The Bible is divinely inspired and the authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe existing in three persons God-the Father, Jesus-the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Lord Jesus Christ being fully God became fully man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, was raised bodily, and is at God’s right hand, and will personally come again.
- All people have sinned and are guilty before God.
- God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, out of His love to save us from our sins.
- All those who believe and receive Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as their Savior are forgiven by God and have eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ and works in all people to bring them to faith and obedience, and dwells in believers equipping and empowering them for lives of holiness and faithful service.
- The only scriptural marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.
- The Church is the Body of Christ, consisting of all believers and fulfills Christ’s mission, making disciples of all nations and bringing glory to God.
Since our classes are academic in nature, and since we have members from many different Christian denominations, we ask that there be no class-time doctrinal discussions outside of these basics.
**All science classes are taught from the young earth perspective and a literal seven day creation viewpoint.