Because we are representing Jesus Christ as well as Homewood in our conversation, attire and behavior, we ask that members please dress modestly and in good taste.
This dress code applies to parents and children.
- Shorts may be worn, but not short-shorts.
- Skirts and dresses must be at least of mid-length (to the knee).
- Midriffs, halter tops, halter dresses, spaghetti straps, strapless tops, strapless dresses, tight or low cut clothing are not to be worn to Homewood events.
- Undergarments should not be visible on any person (student or adult) at any time.
- Clothing with inappropriate graphic designs or inappropriate written messages may not be worn at Homewood events.