Request WAHE Website Access
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
To obtain access to the private pages of this WAHE website, you must be a current WAHE member.
1) To become a member of WAHE, you must accept the following Membership Requirements, Mission Statement, and WAHE Guidelines, pay the annual membership fee, and understand that all WAHE business and activities will be run based on the Statement of Faith.
[A] Membership requirements:
1) Membership in WAHE is open to all families in the Wausau and surrounding areas who homeschool and file a PI-1206 Intent to Homeschool form with the WI Department of Public Instruction. This provides membership for their entire family. a) An exception is made for those whose children are under six years of age as of September 1st of the school year, and the family has the intention of homeschooling according to WI Act 512.
2) Members must register and pay dues as determined by the board.
3) Members must read and understand that all WAHE business and events will be conducted in accordance with the below stated mission statement and Statement of Faith.
4) Members must read and agree to abide by the Guidelines for WAHE Sponsored Group Activities.
[B] WAHE mission statement:
Our mission is to provide the opportunity for education-based activities and services to enhance our members’ homeschooling efforts. This is done in partnership with members of W.A.H.E. and in keeping with our Statement of Faith.
[C] WAHE Business will be conducted in accordance with our Statement of Faith:
1. The Bible is the inspired work if God and constitutes complete and final revelation.
2. God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ became human flesh, being fully God and fully man without sin.
3. All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and under condemnation. The purpose of the incarnation of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sins through his substitutional death on the cross. He then rose visibly and bodily from the dead.
4. Salvation is offered as a free gift to the sinner. The gift must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone.
[D] Guidelines for WAHE sponsored group activities
2) After your registration form/medical release form, and membership fee are received, you will receive an email indicating that you can now log in to this website.
Membership Fees for the 2019-2020 academic year are $20 for New Members