Our Leadership Team
Jennifer Anteau- Director
BS in Health Sciences, Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Worked as a licensed physical therapist for 5 years and has owned a gluten free bakery since 2012.
Married for 16 years to Chris, who is an Office Manager for a heating and cooling company.
Is the mother of a hearing-impaired son and has experience working with both physically and developmentally challenged people.
Her family worships at LCBC Manheim Campus.
This is her 9th year of homeschooling her two sons, Noah (13) and Colden (10). She is reminded every day of the vast responsibility with which God has blessed her and enjoys watching her sons learn and explore as they grow.
Interests/Hobbies: reading, music, multiple crafts, and spending time with friends and family.
Jamie Rohrer- Assistant Director
- BS degree in Elementary Education
- Worked in Manheim Central School District for 4 years as a long and short-term substitute.
- Attends Manheim Brethren in Christ Church.
- Has been married to Austin for 19 years and has two daughters. Logan (13) and Heidi (11). They met in California while he was serving in the Marine Corps. Austin currently works as a job superintendent for JVI,Inc.
- This is her 9th year homeschooling her girls. The Lord has blessed her in many ways to help guide her while she homeschools her children. She enjoys the quality time they spend together as the girls grow and learn in their educational and spiritual journey.
- Interests/Hobbies: Reading, cooking, gardening, friendships, horseback riding, and family time.
Sarah Conn – Secondary Coordinator
BA in Economics and International Affairs, MA in Teaching of Social Studies.
14 years of experience teaching at a public high school in New York City.
Married to Greg for 16 years and has two daughters, Rachel (13) and Joanna (10). Also blessed with three adult stepsons, David, Caleb, and Ben.
Live in Lancaster city and in the process of starting a house church in Lancaster City.
This is her 6th year homeschooling her daughters. She sees it as a blessing to experience all of life together and is learning to explore her children’s different interests and learning styles.
Interests/Hobbies: reading, genealogy, gardening, cooking, exploring new places, especially historic sites.
Jolyn Meadows – Elementary Coordinator
- BS degree in Nursing and has been a nurse for 21 years.
- Works as an RN in the Emergency Department at Penn State.
- Currently attends a home church.
- Married to David for 12 years who is self-employed in computer repair and design.
- This is her 6 th year homeschooling, Sierra (11), Landon (8), and Easton (6). She loves
- teaching and learning alongside her children. As a family, they love traveling, spending
- quality time together, and being outside in nature.
- Interests/Hobbies: Reading, cooking, hiking, travel, and gardening.
Jodi Gaus – Secretary/Treasurer
Married 29 years to Marlyn Gaus who is a shop foreman at Frey Lutz.
In 2009 they adopted 2 boys, Isa & Zion, and in 2012, adopted JJ. During the adoption process they discovered they were pregnant with their first miracle baby, Jovina! Then 14 months after she was born they had their second miracle, Zoe!
Recently started attending Faith Outreach Center in Marietta. She previously has served for 25 years in Children’s ministries on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings as coordinator of the Girls Ministries program and teacher of the Stars group grades 3 to 5 at New Life A/G, Lancaster.
Before children she worked for Solanco school district as a Title 1 aide. Was assistant administrator for the Solanco Sun Ledger. In 2009 attended Ashford University to double major in Sociology and Organizational Management for 3 years until her first little miracle came along.
Been homeschooling for 5 years.
Interests/Hobbies: Family and friends have always been important to her, loves scrapbooking and crafting, loves spending time in the mountains.
Jen Denning- Community Coordinator
- Married 19 years to David, Network Administrator for High Companies.
- In 7th year of homeschooling our son, 5th year with CHEX
- Stay at home mom loves family and friends time
- Daughter of the True King attends Harvest Presbyterian Church
- Associate's Degree in Business Management
- Homesteader wannabe attempts gardening and food preservationEnjoys reading, sewing and crafts. (Especially cross stitch)