Current Member Registration
1. Please click & read the links below. Agreement to comply with these items is necessary to complete the Member Agreement found on your Profile page.
A. Parent and Student(s)
2. Go to Profile (top of website) and check all of your information and update as needed:
*Be sure your students' grades are updated to reflect the school year you are registering for. (If one of your students is graduating simply mark them as grade 13. They can only be removed by administration at certain times due to accounting information.)
*Under Forum Emails, be sure YES is marked so your students receive all dashboard generated class communication.
Would you like to receive forum notifications via email (not just the ones you create)?Yes No
*Check all of your information and update as needed. At the bottom you must agree to the Member Agreement and Waiver of Liability, Health Agreement, Member Agreement and Refund Policy . These must be checked off yearly.
3. Check the date of your clearances, found at the bottom of your family profile. Please do NOT change the date in this field. The directors will update this field when we receive new clearances. Complete all of the requirements for the child protection law for the adult in your family who will be fulfilling your monitoring responsibilities. *In lieu of the required background check, parents may choose to "opt-out" of their monitor responsibilities by paying a $10 fee per required spot. Cornerstone will assign your paid spots to one of our contractred monitors. If opting-out please print/fill out this form and return with your payment of $10/spot: Alternate Monitoring Form ]
The following clearances are required to be completed every 5 years:
a) State Criminal Check Print the page with the seal and give us a copy.
b) Child Abuse Form Print and/or copy your results and give us a copy.
c) Disclosure Statement (if in PA 10 years or more): Print and give to us.
d) Fingerprint Check (only complete if in PA less than 10 years): Give a copy of your results to us.
When you register, you will have to provide one of the following service codes: volunteer- 1KG6ZJ; contractor- 1KG738.
e) Mandated Reporter: As a mandated reporter, you are required to be familiar with the legal responsibilities
of reporting any suspected child abuse. Please refer to the following links:
* If you are also a member of lower tier, your clearances will be kept on file with them.
4. Course Selection: Go to Class Schedule
Step One: Select the correct Family Fee found at the top of the schedule. CLICK ONLY ONE. The one you click should reflect both the date of registration (either before or after June 30) as well as your family's membership in Upper Tier ONLY or in both Upper AND Lower Tiers.
Step Two: Click on class name for drop down box with details. Check the student(s) you would like to register for that class and then click "Register. This will add the class to your cart. Continue adding classes as desired.
Step Three: Click on "Manage Class Registrations" (found at the top right of the Class Schedule Page) to review your registration. If everything is correct print this page (found at the top right - "Selected Tab"). Turn this page in with your payment.
5. Sign up to monitor: Each full year class = 4 monitor spots / Each 1 semester class = 2 monitor spots. No more than 12 monitor spots are required. We do our best to adhere to these numbers. In some instances you may be asked to sign up for additional slots if the need arises.
In lieu of the required background check, parents choosing to enroll their children have the option to pay someone to fulfill their monitoring responsibilities.
6. Please consider signing up to bring a teacher snack one (or more!) Thursday(s). Sign Up Genius link is on the webpage.
7. If you have a student driver or a student that will be transported by another student fill out and return this form: Permission Slip
8. Make payment in one of two ways:
a. Submit a check for the entire amount of your tuition. You will receive an invoice and receipt for what you have paid and can access your account on the website. Please hand in any required forms along with payment.
b. You may pay with multiple post-dated checks. Equally divide your tuition over any number of months with the first check dated to coincide with your registration and the last check dated no later than January 1 of the coming school year. ALL CHECKS SHOULD BE DATED THE FIRST OF THE MONTH (this makes our accounting easier). ALL CHECKS MUST BE HANDED IN AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION with the understanding that the money is committed and under the rules of the refund policy. You will receive invoices and receipts for what you have paid, and are able to access your account balance on the website. Please hand in any required forms along with payment.
9. Hand in copies of all Child Protection Clearances as soon as you receive them all OR the Alternate Monitoring Document (found in Forms). If applicable hand in student driver or passenger form (found in Forms). Hand in payment (cash or check made payable to Cornerstone) or mail to:
c/o Catherine Sharp
406 Conestoga Blvd
Lancaster, PA 17602