Current Member Registration
1. Please click & read the links below. Agreement to comply with these items is necessary to complete the Member Agreement found in your Profile page in step #2.
A. Parent and Student(s)
2. Update your family profile: click "edit my profile" on top right corner. Check all of your information and update as needed. At the bottom you must agree to the Member Agreement (#2) and Waiver of Liability (#3). These will be considered active for the entirety of your membership.
3. Check the date of your last clearance, found at the bottom of your family profile. Please do NOT change the date in this field. The directors will update this field when we receive new clearances. Complete all of the requirements for the child protection law for the person who will be fulfilling your monitoring responsibilities. The following clearances are required to be completed every 5 years:
a) State Criminal Check Print the page with the seal and give us a copy.
b) Child Abuse Form Print and/or copy your results and give us a copy.
c) Disclosure Statement (if in PA 10 years or more): Print and give to us.
d) Fingerprint Check (only complete if in PA less than 10 years): Give a copy of your results to us.
When you register, you will have to provide one of the following service codes: volunteer- 1KG6ZJ; contractor- 1KG738.
e) Mandated Reporter: As a mandated reporter, you are required to be familiar with the legal responsibilities
of reporting any suspected child abuse. Please refer to the following links:
*In lieu of the required background check, parents choosing to enroll their children have the option to pay someone to fulfull their monitoring resonsibilities. Alternate Monitoring Form
* If you are also a member of lower tier, your clearances will be fulfilled by them.
4. Course Selection: Go to Class Schedule and click on the class(es) you are interested in. Check the student(s) you would like to register for that class and click "register." This will add the class to your cart. Be sure to add Upper Tier only or Upper/Lower Tier, found on the top line of the grid, for only one of your students, which will add the family fee to your cart. Check your class registration summary, and when you have finished registration, please print the summary sheet.
Note- If you are registering after June 30th, please click on the late fee (found on the top line of the matrix), to add the $50 fee to your cart.
5. Sign up to monitor: 1 class = 4 monitor spots, 2 classes = 8 monitor spots, 3 classes = 10 monitor spots, 4 classes or more = 12 monitor spots (maximum required). We do our best to adhere to these numbers. In some instances you may be required to sign up for additional slots if the need arises.
In lieu of the required background check, parents choosing to enroll their children have the option to pay someone to fulfill their monitoring responsibilities.
6. Please consider signing up to bring a teacher snack one (or more!) Thursday(s). Sign Up Genius link is on the webpage.
7. Make payment in one of two ways:
a. Submit a check for the entire amount of your tuition. You will receive an invoice and receipt for what you have paid and can access your account on the website. Please hand in all forms along with payment.
b. You may pay with multiple post-dated checks. Equally divide your tuition over any number of months with the first check dated to coincide with your registration and the last check dated no later than March 1, 2020. ALL CHECKS SHOULD BE DATED THE FIRST OF THE MONTH (this makes our accounting easier). ALL CHECKS MUST BE HANDED IN AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION with the understanding that the money is committed and under the rules of the refund policy. You will receive invoices and receipts for what you have paid, and can access your account balance on the website. Please hand in all forms along with payment.
8. Hand in copies of all Child Protection Clearances (found in #3) as soon as you receive them all OR the Alternate Monitoring Document (found in #3). Hand in Class Registration Summary sheet (printed in #4) and payment (cash or check made payable to Cornerstone) or mail to:
c/o Karen Greineder
366 Ironstone Ridge Rd
Lancaster, PA 17603