Statement of Faith
The Board of Directors provides this statement of faith to define ourselves. People of all faiths are welcome to be members of this co-op.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God, the final authority of faith and life, without error both in doctrine and historical details, and that all true knowledge is consistent with its revelation.
- We believe that there is one self-existent God who has always been and will always be, manifest in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that knowing Him truly is the foundation of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God manifest in the flesh, born of a virgin, that He is the Savior of mankind through His death on the cross, that He rose from the dead and ascended to God, and that He will return again and will raise those who have believed in Him to reign with Him in power and glory throughout all eternity.
- We believe in the brotherhood of all believers who, through faith, have received the salvation provided by God’s grace through the death of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that children belong to God who has given the responsibility and authority for their education to their parents and that it is their responsibility to protect this parental right.