How to Register
(Print this page for your reference during registration)
1. Once approved and you have paid your Registration Deposit, choose the Class Registration option from the left-hand menu after you login.
- Select the appropriate insurance fee that matches the number of individuals in your family that will be attending co-op & add it to your OLDEST CHILD ONLY (i.e. one mom and two chidlren will select the fee for three members - $27). If Dad or other caretaker will be attending, please include them in this number. Note: this is a separate fee that is paid directly to the insurance company and not included in the Family Max of $400 -$450.
- Add Smart Music fee to each musicians playing in band, strings or guitar.
- Register for desired classes for ALL your children by clicking on the class and then selecting the student for that class.
2. Once you’ve selected all registration items, please review your selection by clicking on VIEW CLASS REGISTRATION SUMMARY on the top right area of the page. Please double check that all children are registered for all class periods.
- Please watch for age requirements on classes. Ages are taken as of Aug. 1 for the whole year. Students do not move up in classes at the semester.
The remaining balance will be due by the Parent Meeting in August. You will be emailed an invoice with a final balance including credits if applicable.There are several ways to pay:
- Zelle payments through your bank or the app to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo, use @treasurerbapac to make payments
- Cash or check made out to BAPAC
- PayPal using the link received with in the invoice email
- Please complete the background check for $16.95 fee that must be done every 2 years. This is a separate fee from tuition and is not included in the cap. There is a link on the website homepage to do your background check.