Statement of Faith/ Participation Guidelines
Pilgrims Progress Home-School Association Statement of Faith 2023-2024
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant and authoritative Word of God, and that all scripture is inspired by God and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus is God incarnate. (Genesis 1:1, John 10:30, Col 1:15, John 1:11).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, the only begotten Son of God. (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35, Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:25, John 2:11, Hebrews 9:12, Colossians 1:14, John 11:25, Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16)
- We believe that man is sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and an absolute necessity for his salvation. (Romans 3:19, 23, Romans 10:9-10, John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Ephesians 2:8-19, Titus 3:5-6).
- We believe and affirm that God created us male or female in His image. (Genesis 1:27)
- We believe and affirm the Biblical design for marriage. That man is united to woman and the two become one flesh. (Genesis 2:18-25, Colossians 3:5, Romans 1:24-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11).
Participation in Pilgrims’ Progress Home-School Association will be kept open to homeschooling families who are willing to work in accordance with the group’s written guidelines and doctrinal statement (signed statement of faith required).
Only dues-paying families will be able to participate in our private events.