I wanted to share some of my favorite resources for Homeschool Encouragement. (Purple underlined titles are hyperlinked)
Joy Filled Days by Sarah Beals is a local homeschool mom with lots of wisdom to share. I appreaciate her insights and getting back to what is truly important in life.
Sally Clarkson she has podcast, blogs, and much more. She has been a great encouragment.
Poverbial Homemaker by Tauna Meyer Her opening phrase says it all. "Domestically Challenged? Divinely Equipped! No more comparing. No more striving for Pinterest perfect. You’re a busy and blessed mama who wants to point her family to Christ and educate her children well."
HSLDA Webinars are great, they have so many resources. This page is filled with Webinar's they have done to help homeschoolers.
- Q&A: Homeschooling 6th through 8th Grade
- How do you choose a curriculum without becoming overwhelmed?
- What is the difference between unschooling and interest-led learning?
- How do you homeschool while working full-time?
- How do you prepare your kids for high school?
Homeschooling Today Magazine Online Summer 2021 issue. Filled with helpful articles.