GRACE Statement of Faith
Our Statement of Faith includes only those truths upon which all true Christians agree. It concerns the Person and work of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible. It is the faith once delivered to the saints which distinguishes believers from non-believers. There are many other precious truths taught in the Bible over which godly men have differed in understanding. Therefore, this is not a statement of all that is important to believe, but of all that is essential to believe for Christian fellowship and unity. (Rom 15:4-7)
- We believe in one God as having eternally existed in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, as God incarnate, being fully God and fully man.
- We believe that salvation is offered as a free gift, by personal faith in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone, and not by works of man. We believe that all men are sinners and are in desperate need of God's saving grace through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God; that it is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- We believe the Bible is the final authority in all matters.