Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
WELCOME TO HFH!
Please take a minute to read through this form carefully.
This registration form is for new members only.
- You may be considered a "new member" if your membership lapsed during the preceding year. Ask us if you are not sure—firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current HFH members: Do not fill out this form. Instead, log in to the HFH site and go to the Renew Membership link, found in the left navigation bar.
***IMPORTANT: DETERMINE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY BEFORE YOU PROCEED. YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR THIS INFO LATER IN THE FORM.***
- STANDARD FAMILY: Most of our members fall into this category
- Active Homeschoolers Filing PI-1206: Active homeschoolers, currently filing PI-1206 (required by the state of Wisconsin) for at least one child in our family.
- Planning to Homeschool and File PI-1206: Our children are still young, but we are planning to homeschool and file PI-1206 when our children reach school age. Or, we are seriously considering homeschooling and hope to begin homeschooling (filing PI-1206) within the next year or so.
- ALUMNI FAMILY:
- An HFH Alumni Family is one that is not currently homeschooling with HFH, but has at least one child who has spent all of their high school years as an HFH member.
- Alumni Families should only use this new member form (rather than the Membership Renewal Form) if they have taken a hiatus from HFH membership and are not current members.
- CORE FAMILY:
- An HFH Core Family is one who, while not currently homeschooling, has been an HFH member family for at least 8 years at some time in the past.
- Core Families should only use this new member form (rather than the Membership Renewal Form) if they have taken a hiatus from HFH membership and are not current members.
- HONORARY MEMBER: This category provides courtesy membership to:
- Our spiritual director
- Enrichment Activity teachers who are not also homeschooling parents, during any semester in which they are teaching.