Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inerrant and infallible Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone can be saved.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross paid the penalty for man’s sin.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower believers for godly living and service.
- We believe the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ and that individual doctrinal differences, which may exist, should not hinder the unity of Christians who educate their children at home.
- We believe that the family is the basic governing, social, and spiritual unit created by God whereby the child learns self-discipline, social relationships, and develops a relationship to the Creator and Savior. In the eyes of God, a family is comprised of either a single parent or male and female parents who are scripturally married, not merely cohabitating or in a homosexual relationship.
Members have read a copy of the GCE Policies in the GCE Handbook and will sign and honor the Statement of Faith and agree to accept that all members have made the same profession of faith and will regard all members as equal members of the home school organization Grace Christian Educators.