- We have fall, winter, and spring terms. The terms will be approximately 9 weeks long. Fall-9 classes, Winter 8 classes, Spring 7 classes.
- All members will be required to teach (unless specific arrangements were made before admission).
- Each class taught will be considered one teaching credit. All families must have two teaching credits each year to remain active. This means members will teach two of the three sessions each year. You will still be required to fulfill class helper and other helping positions as needed.
- All members will submit two class summaries each year. There will be a class summary form handed out to guide you in this. These will be a brief outline of the class you wish to teach, supplies you may need, age range, etc. These will BOTH be turned in the FIRST MONDAY IN MAY.
- If you are struggling to come up with class ideas please talk to our academic coordinator. The Academic Coordinator will be happy to help you come up with ideas. Also, remember that our co-op is enrichment based and classes don’t have to be complex.
- The first Monday in May will also be the day that the website family renewals are to be completed for every returning family to keep their spot reserved. If you have not filled out your class summary forms and your online renewal by this date, we will assume that you will not be returning to our co-op.
- The goal of this policy is to ensure that all parents participate fully. This will help to prevent burnout and share the workload. Every family is special and what they have to uniquely offer is valued in our small co-op, it is part of what makes our co-op special!