What is Teen Camp?
Teen Camp is a 3-day event for teens 12-18. Teens have the opportunity to make friends from all over Texas. We also welcome people who are not homeschooled to come to this event. There are workshops, team challenges, a dance, air conditioned cabins, a pool, gaga ball, rock wall, and high ropes course. It's a great opportunity to have fun in a safe, loving, and welcoming environment.
Teen Camp has been going for years and each time the teens have a great time. This event is planned by teens for teens because not only are they able to develop great leadership skills, they also have a better understanding of what teens today need to hear in workshops and the overall message of the camp.
- Teen Camp is at an exciting new location this year!
- CAMP CHO-YEH is near Livingston, TX. The address is 2539 Highway 59 S, Livingston, TX 77351.
- Arrival: Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 3pm
- Departure: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11am
- Campers sleep in air conditioned cabins. You will need to bring your own bedding.
- Packing List - Don't forget to bring your journal, a flashlight and a reusable water bottle with your name on it.
- A Cho-Yeh Waiver must be turned in for each person attending camp. Please print, fill out, scan or snap a picture, and email completed forms to [email protected]
How Do I Register?
Deadlines for 2021:
Because we have moved to a new camp with higher fees, we are moving payment deadlines out for those who would like more time to pay.
By September 29, 2021:
- Pay a deposit of $50 per camper.
- Complete the Teen Camp Registration Form listed above
- Email completed Cho-Yeh Waivers
By October 10, 2021:
- Pay another $50 per kid. (An invoice will be emailed to you after you register.)
By November 15, 2021:
- Pay remaining balance.
Teen Camp Fees
- Deseret Teens: $140 for first child and $135 for each additional sibling
- Adults: $135
- Adult t-shirts $10 each
- The first 2 dads who sign up will attend free!
Registration for 2021 is closed