What is Teen Camp?
Teen Camp is a 3-day event for teens 12-18. Teens have the opportunity to make friends from all over Texas. We also welcome people that are not homeschooled to come to this event. There are workshops, team challenges, a dance, air conditioned cabins, a zip line, a pool, rock wall, and human foosball. It's a great opportunity to have fun in a safe, loving, and welcoming environment. Teen Camp has been going for years and each time the teens have a great time. This event is planned by teens for teens because not only are they able to develop great leadership skills, they also have a better understanding of what teens today need to hear in workshops and the overall message of the camp.
- Teen Camp takes place at Camp Ta-Ku-La near Woodville, TX. The address is 1809 FM 2097 Chester, TX 75936. Click HERE for driving directions.
- Arrival: Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 3pm
- Departure: Saturday, October 19, 2019 at noon
- Campers sleep in air conditioned cabins. You will need to bring your own bedding.
- Packing List - Don't forget to bring your journal, a flashlight and a reusable water bottle with your name on it.
How Do I Register?
1 - Register as a member of Deseret Homeschoolers and sign the liability waiver.
First-time to the website? Click here to register for a new membership.
Already a member? If you signed up for a membership last year you need to renew it for this year. You can do so by logging in to the website and clicking on Profile and updating the date at the bottom of your profile and paying any outstanding balances.
2 - Complete the Teen Camp Registration form.
3 - Submit your deposit and payment before the deadline.
Before September 15, 2019:
- Pay a deposit of $50 per camper.
- Complete the Deseret Registration form and Teen Camp registration form listed above. Click on the links to go right to the forms.
Before September 30, 2019:
- Pay the remaining balance. (An invoice will be emailed to you after you register.)
Teen Camp Fees
- Deseret Teens: $99 for first child and $89 for each additional sibling
- Adults: $65
- Adult T-Shirt: $10